Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How Long Metronidazole Work In Dog

"Time expired" - "and all the pieces of my life, my friends stay at home"

Already one week to the day that I landed on this French territory cold. And last night I discovered that I had surprisingly started writing this article back, but I had forgotten in a corner of my notebook. So instead it is between two pages of scribbles, I said: "As you take advantage."



Monday, December 14 :





yet woken at 7am like a normal day this morning, I do not intend to go and take my bus No. 6 from "Dalrymple Goyder Street after street" bus stop to the Civic interchange.

No, this morning the start was at 9am, from "Robert's car" To The Airport. After a long shower and a breakfast with a stomach that I fesait blackmail such as "STOP-WARNING! I warn you, if it swallow you, me and my girlfriends the enzymes of digestion, you declare war." I finally took my courage in two hands because I does not abdicate so easily, and won the first battle.

At 8:30, it's still pack my suitcase and hand luggage is the house of my PC ...

8:55 am, VICTORY! I think the hours playing Tetris with the boot of fly Twingo are largely responsible for this success.

Well, as you can not be perfect, and above all not to exceed 20 pounds, I had to remove 7 kilos of clothes in my bag bunker, and they will send me more tard.Bref

The whole family had to take me to the airport, but crying after the 1st of Nikita, change of plan! Rowena finally took the girls to school and Robert took me to the airport.

Before leaving, the girls came to say goodbye, one after the other.

First Nikita, and I have the heart like a sponge, well I accompanied her in concert sounds of tears. Fortunately, I left some Kleenex trainer.

Then came Keaulana stir the knife in the wound. But it was special. From 1 to 2 weeks, she pulled his mouth when we were talking about my departure, I spoke almost no more, and yet it was his goodbye to me the most affected. She left the room with Rowena and Nikita, but returned seconds later to jump into my arms, I dropped my suitcase fesant on which I was kneeling.
Finally, Montanna made me a kiss and gave me his email address on a piece of paper.
Then came the big hugs with Rowena, with tears in his eyes, and they are all 4 parts.
I buckled my suitcase and Robert dropped me at the airport. Already in French, I'm zero for goodbye, then how to translate a vacuum in English? Brief

Once at the airport, the great journey begins. Check-in desk checking Qantas, among other travelers, businessmen, or grannies bournemouth.

Installed between a window and a business man in a pink plane, flying here I am 22 weeks of my life.

After 45 minutes of flight, landing in Sydney 12.15. Transfer to the airport, but before lunch break with sushi and boost, to continue in the Australian tradtition. Me

remaining $ 10 in parts of Australia, I returned to conquer of Boost, which I was confiscated at customs clearance. Damage. Passage through the duty-free will be concluded by purchasing a compact camera to always have one in your pocket. Waiting at the gate No 30. Then came the Lasallian drip. 1, then 3 more, then 2 others ... If the plane was scratched, LaSalle Beauvais was in mourning. Brief

Boarding the plane Qantas or my neighbor will be a young Asian travel through that time has passed quickly and with whom I almost 5hours Papotti on 9:45 hours of flight to Hong Kong. Yuan, his name is Hong-Kong and returned to spend the holidays with his family. During the flight, and especially at the beginning of turbulence are invited to the festivities. And me, not even scared! I say thank you to Qantas for these films: HP6, ice age 3, funny people and the beginning of "Public enemy".

At a time when I write, I'm at the airport in Hong Kong waiting for my connection to Paris, but my flight is delayed

Tuesday, December 15: After much

ads Stewarts of Air France, we announced a delay of flight, it was the turn of the french commander, who told us (in french!) there was a problem with audio links. the mechanic were already on the spot. If he can replace the part, but it will take off very late, if they can not change the parts, we ben not partiers ...

As you can imagine, a big fright. And me without a laptop because most credit, what do I do? I called Ben a Lasallian solidarity, well, mostly to Sebastien and JB with whom I spent the 2 hour wait before boarding. I do not remember very well what time the plane took off, I'm on I by cons is that it was long overdue!

12h flight between Hong Kong and Paris where Morpheus I turned my back for 12 complete. To take care, viewing DVDs, and landing in Paris at 8:45. My plane leaves at 9:35 for Nantes .. 'll have to hurry.

To make sure my luggage in the hold myself to Nantes, I ask confirmation first guy I see Air France ground: "No, your baggage stops here, you must retrieve it and you re-register ". Damn! Bon ba I wait that the carpet comes alive ...

But as yet I am sure that my bag has n'attérie Nantes, I was seeing the girl's luggage service .. which she confirmed that I did not take care of my luggage!

is why Air France is just down in my opinion ... So I walk through the airport while running ... and 15 minutes of jogging later, voila ... my device with a tail to pass the inteminable dounane. it is 9:00 am .. boarding begins at 9:05 am .. 9:20, I finally pass my suitcase laser ... through the doors without problem .. but the wonder customs to open my bag because something looks suspicious ... I want to say at this stage of history, that same bag was already spent 3 times the scanner, and I had no problem! Welcome in France Laetitia! I open my suitcase, kindly sends the shit chick who searched in vain for my hand luggage, without having time to close it properly, I rushed to the gate 55, happily in front. it is 9:30 .. I then took the bus to get to the aircraft, installed fesant shit because everyone came last and next door. Brief

Once seated, the stewardess announces the problem of the wheel unit, 20 minutes late ... I'm cursed!

10:55, landing in Nantes, not without a great relief. But the adventures were far from being finished. Luggage service called Air France, I already sensed that they had lost my suitcase: BINGO! But hey, it was delivered in the afternoon. I would at least won a toilet kit!

I pause here in terms of the narrative of the journey KangourouLand but ahead of unsustainable pressures, I plan to open another blog to chronicle the stories made in France, where you can find stories of slices Life ...

Friends See you there!

Goodbye!

Pictures of my past week:





Photos of the Christmas Party:




[Title: Coats - Amélie les Crayons] My

0 comments:

Post a Comment