Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bladder Infections Brazilian Wax

J 156 J 155 "j'vous fuss with my stories, you're probably better to do"

Hi Friends!

As you can see, my PC is not great shape. Unlike previous occasions, he did not shuts down for no reason. This time, it has been contaminated by a virus that affects all my apps and my files. Fortunately, my external hard drive is alive. Brief.

Firstly, thank you for Nathanne has completed the mission I had entrusted him.
I will continue the article I started yesterday.

Thursday, December 10:

This morning, Nikki, my supervisor gave me a gift. She has good taste, and the necklace and matching bracelet are really Simp. To describe quickly, it is composed of black wooden beads and a small hard wood color, then a sort of spring metal, then a disk and a black pearl, etc. ...

I "packed up my office" this afternoon after eating alone with Linwei. It was empty and depressing. She did not know that it was my last day. Anyway, I had the right to revelations of his part: "Im gonna miss you and your nice dress", "I like your eyes" ... yes, I was a bit scared at the time, but this girl is adorable. It is the one who came in last and probably will miss the most.

Otherwise, job rating, it was "channels day today", and the air conditioning was repaired. 2 complete experience for finale.

If everything goes well (and now I can tell you that everything went well) tonight, I close my bank account, my big Sousous recuperates and goes to see Coach (pronounced GARI) aka Mr Happy has Canberra Centre.

Then I went back and tried to uproot my PC ... but my computer knowledge being more limited, it was futile.

It was the "Christmas Concert" from the school of Montana, like the school fair in France. Jute before leaving with Rowena, my body told me "Hey, the departure approach, remember to be stressed !"... Basically, it means that the departure makes me sick, even if psychologically I manage quite well so far.
I'm still left with Rowena, I attended the concert, but outgoing rebelotte, reminder about my stomach. I was redeposited at home and they left the restaurant. Suffice to say that accompany them and watch them eat was not the most useful thing I could do.

So I spend my sional, e first has to do a bit of storage, then to Dexter, episode 2 saison4, then the phone ... with Dorian, Nath, Pepe, my parents, grandparents, etc. ... My credit was included valade that jusqu'qu 10/12. It would have been a shame to lose.
It is really amazing to say "See you next week" ... I do not yet realized that the 17 000 km as the crow flies that separate me from France will be more soon. Then

bad night

Friday, December 11 :

This morning awakening that difficult with bags under his eyes. I could also use it to:

"I am only a shadow of myself" - "Shadow" - Firefly

short, this morning I almost missed my bus. Fortunately, when he saw me run, he was arrested. But to my disappointment it was not my bus driver every day, ever since Wednesday. I could not even say goodbye.
my way not to get carried away by nostalgia "for the last time" is to change habits. I am therefore down one stop before my usual stop. I took the giant Christmas tree in the photo, makes a turn at Canberra Centre to buy a cake for the Chrismas party this afternoon and go to work or I light my PC after having prepared my workstation, for come visit you. In
's Day gift, and because it's Christmas, a group picture of Muscle Research "



Bottom row: purple, ester, and Mary Angela (bigboss), Amy, Suzy
Top Row: Black, Ruwan, I, Elize, Linwei, Robyn, Nikki, Joan, and Anna Hermia

Anna is a new intern who was visiting for the week.

Today, as you will guess, is my last day in Jonh Curtin School of Medical Research. My last hours here. But the advantage is that this afternoon and the whole after noon, it Chrismas party, but not at JCSMR. It changes daily and the AC will be less difficult to leave at noon if I had to leave at the end of the day.
On these good words, I will soon have me go and cut me from the virtual world until Tuesday. It's so close and so far at a time.
Anyway ...


See you tomorrow Friends! (Yes, there will be an article tomorrow anyway;))



PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUPER-FOXES !!!!!



[Title: Rayon Frais - LPB Club (Epoque "Little noil")]

0 comments:

Post a Comment