Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Resume For Clothing Stores

J 152 "As the days are long"




Today, RAS. It fesait 27 degrees in my lab, I had to wait until the blue creatures spend repairing the air conditioning again ... but they are never past (totu case, no entry 9:30 ET 16h). I spent the day reviewing my nutritional courses. In fact, Rowena is a triathlete. She trains extensively, but neglects the nutritional aspect. I've typed it in two words, that I think a good diet can not win a race but can not make it lose. I have everything back to zero, macronutrients, micronutrients, balanced proportion, in the case of a sports diet during competition. 5am to go around the subject.

I then look past a boost (diet fruit and sushi this week: p) Centre in Canberra before taking my bus. The server was the same as yesterday. He laughed. Not even need to say my name. This is not to be forgotten so easily! The worst thing is that I go back tomorrow. I have to go to the bank closed my account and the bank is right next to the entrance where is the boost. It will take me for a drug addict of boost. Brief

Evening Poppa, I continued my luggage arrived, then came Osky disturb me in my work. I played with him for 20 minuites. This is too funny, it has the same attitudes that Volgane. Then review TOEIC until (20:30) and they came to tell me that pasta bolo waiting in the kitchen. Damn, I was considering the soup: (. Soiree A review of my diary. It ends.

And now, after a scorching afternoon, it rains. But tomorrow rebelotte, heatwave. I'll have appears shorts of the bag.

See you tomorrow Friends!







[Title: The days are long - Tryo]

0 comments:

Post a Comment