Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Woman Mastrabating To Mutch

J "7200 minutes and 33 seconds, seen like that, it is now chilling"

No vomit feelings, I do not want to, then most importantly, I am not in conditions to do so. Not that I'm depressed at the sight of my passport, a plane in the sky or any object connotes the outset, however, I am still smiling, cheerful, patient and impatient at times.
It is only Wednesday, yet I feel that the week began five days ago. Must also be said that the program is colorful when I get back (except the portion known TOEIC: s). If I were not so eager to live these days arrive, time happen faster? Anyway, that's how, and not otherwise. But it's a bit your fault too. You's not be so extraordinary friends!

I thought all day about what I would miss. Spontaneously, I could never answer. But it's only every little moment that I live here I'm like "Oh yes, well, that's the last time" and then "Oh yes, that in France, I would know more."

As the smell of eucalyptus when I pass under these trees. But it's not every day. Only if it rained yesterday. Water and humidity should help to clear leaves this delicious smell. But be careful when I say smell of eucalyptus is not that chewing gum that you can know. No, I mean the real smell of the tree. Halfway between the mint and tea tree. Spicy and soothing at once.

There's also the sound of the crosswalk. Here, when the little man turns green, the signal is also sound for the visually impaired. I feel that the first days, I will hanging around long before I realized that well ... the little guy it makes no noise.

Politeness and friendliness of Australians will also miss. More than "Hello, how are you?" "Thanks to the next," or simply smiles in the street. 3 small details that have considerable influence on my mood every morning.

However, the smell of Subway at 9:30 am every day, I'm going pretty well bear the thought of no longer breathe.

What saddens me most in this return is that each day we will move will bring a little more back to the North Pole ... um, to the north, Beauvais what, and all the festivities student . But again, I have my first aid kit is the solution to the problem. To many, it is always easier to bear. Besides, I can not wait to see these glandus.

But I also thought about what I find. Friends. Family. And my daily life I see differently now. All these things unconscious and insignificant that rhythm, which I thought at least once "A yes would like, that I'm going to do it again," "I'll be able to see this place". All these bland banalities, for me, will have a different taste, at least initially.
These are trifles, things that you can not even imagine. Like just walk into the Atlantis Gallery (It's going to change Australian ridiculous prices), drive, put a CD in the drive, eat the soup Mom, sit in the red chair in front of the fireplace, wearing a scarf (or I have almost forgotten the feeling it was like being cold), I stand in the kitchen buy bread at the bakery, shop at Leclerc, tickling Volgane, or more honestly, to hear your ways, your laughter. And that's how morale yourself. Brief


I can say today: 7200minutes. 5 days. For the author of this song, it seemed an eternity to me is more than ridiculous. What are a few days, nay, a few hours or minutes face weeks or months I spent here? Yes, nothing. See you tomorrow

Friends!

[Title: 7200 minutes - Maloh]

0 comments:

Post a Comment