Friday, December 11, 2009

Gateway Model Moakuo Mouse



Dear readers, the following article is the latest in a long series you have, hopefully, appreciated.
This blog is a bit like a book when we arrive at the end of the last chapter, and we know we will not delay a closing. We all feel the same thing happened at the end of a book. First the pleasure of knowing the end of this saying that after so much time reading (which is even more true for this blog), we finally confided in the denouement. Then what happens when one wants to know more, read other adventures because ultimately, this book was so popular that we want to know all the details, the anecdotes about his writing.
It will come. For
now, it's time for the epilogue of the conclusion.


I remember, 5 months ago, almost to the day.
Like a nightmare, a world apart, a landing force that propelled me to the heart of English life.
I remember stammering my meager vocabulary of Shakespeare's language, not sure of myself, and hardly daring to utter a word for fear of putting myself in a situation uncomfortable if I do not conprenait.
I remember, stressed at the idea of taking a bus, or request information or just to buy a loaf of bread.
I see myself in this old building, this former office with the same team today, but not fully integrated, not entirely in my place.
I remember during my withdrawal of French life thinking "has p *****, but I really miss"
And finally, I remember every night in front of my computer to write the article in the day.

Today, nothing like when I started. My daily
became pretty easy going and adaptation was done little by little, and as the days.
My English is now correct, I can hold a conversation, respond spontaneously and now know enough to choose the correct answer in sentences has hole in the TOEIC test between a preterit, a present perfect or past perfect, and c, c is very proud! More
anxiety at the idea of not understanding what I said. I adopt the attitute smile: a smile and a "Sorry" and AC passes only.
I found my place in the team and what I will miss most here is the lunch around the round table, with all the Ph-D student and Mary. But soon, it'll be around the dinner table rectangle with the roommate, which is not bad either.

I finally let bits of me here. I'm not talking about hair in the shower or siphon the smell of my perfume on the pillow. No, I mean memories in the memory of those I met. My host family and girls, my colleagues and all those I have worked closely or below, the bus driver, Mr. Happy (even if it is recent and expect Monday!)

Finally, it is also hard to think of leaving Australia as think of the idea that this is the last time I write this blog.
But the advantage is that this blog, this piece of me, I do not leave behind and who knows, maybe he will one day be a little brother;)

Goodbye Friends .. . and see you soon!

Because of this problem infornatique, I feel obliged to come back to update you once I'd returned, even if only to show you the latest pictures.
I will not go Sunday, unless I can connect from the home PC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment