Saturday, December 5, 2009

Doujinshi Neuro Online

J 150 "Holidays Tale - Chapter 8 & 9" J

- HOLIDAYS TALE -


Volume 2 "Tasmania"


Chapter 8 & 9 "J 142-143 - 27 & 28 November"


Saturday November 28: Day

rain nonstop.

Morning spent at Salamanca Market, 9:30 to 11:45. Last purchase, gift, in short, shopping time. The market was the same as the previous week, had some change in location nearby. 2h were not too many.

Passage Express campervan to drop our bags and head for the center city for the traditional mission postcard, completed in 30 minutes.

Then, refrigerator almost empty so the restaurant towards the port. Hobart is known for its good seafood .. Well, we felt compelled to check.

The restaurant, in this case, was called "Walls". Just returned, it is already received by the staff ... table along the window overlooking the harbor. Then a waiter came and we fold our towels decipher the menu (as if you could not read), where he says, while the dish is "awesome, wonderful and so on" ... A malaise has settled .. us poor tourists, dressed as a tourist an English speaking tourist ... we did not feel really at our place. But he had to ignore it and concentrate on the menu, which by the way, was really good. Just a choice right thing, neither too much nor too little. Assorted seafood lunch or formula (2 courses and a drink)? Go, makes lunch!

starters, Caesar salad for me, and Dorian. Already, nothing after the entry, you want to pay the bill and leaving so you're "full". An entrée of fish of the day served with fries and salad, accompanied by a bottle of Riesling Australia. (You will pass the comments on the bottle for 2, is not it .. Doriane)

Belly full, return to camp to write postcards to the shelter. Then we went downtown, quickly, very quickly ... almost ran for the simple reason of a pressing desire.

By mid-afternoon (around 15h), we took off (so to speak) of Hobart. After finding a campsite at Seven Umile beach, near the sea, we went to Claremont, a city where is the "Cadbury Factory (manufacturing plant chocolate brand). But in 1530, everything was already closed. So we continued our journey to Richmond. A kind of "town character". But the time we the reach, while already closed. Turn around and return to the campsite. To pass the time, we were walking on the beach .... but all that with the rainy and windy, it was not a good swim, even if the water was not bad. The advantage, if we had been brave, it might have been emmerdée by the influx of swimmers.

Back at the campsite and hot shower! Preparing a meal of leftovers .... our Enforcement courses TP Poupouille! Ok, there was no theme .. neither anger nor wisdom. Doris enjoyed finishing the yogurt ... : P

Then sleep ... soon, very soon, like chickens.

Sunday: Wake up at 7:30

, cleaning inside the camp. Not easy when it's raining outside, that the ground is grass and the earth, and you go back with shoes soaked. In short, mission accomplished anyway. Shower and breakfast. then head to the airport to the camp.

Waiting before check-in Vrigin Blue, for I share the first. Doriane I leave at 11:30, my flight departing at 12:15. I walk through security doors and made me stop because an object is illegal content in my backpack ... "sewing scissors." I said that he did not even cut the wire, it measures 5 cm and more and rounded at the tips ... It was contained in the sewing kit that I had to buy $ 4 (2.50 euros), as you say it was not the quality.

short, the guy was asked to leave the object. At first I did not tilted to the chisel, because I never had a problem at airports, not even the driveway in Canberra. So I replied that I had anything sharp (which also was true) so he spent his metal detector and the right pocket to ring. I emptied the bag and found the object Contender. "Very funny is not it?" me he said ... by fucking my mouth! (The air of saying "ca amuse me to waste my time? ").'s Ben did you leave me alone asshole! I have the mouth of a girl who will try to hijack a plane with a pair of scissors and cut off thumbnails not??

short, he threw my chisel, I repacked my bag and quickly detalls (boarding is at 11:45), but did not count on the random chance of a traveler to the test explosive. Already, the gangway was dropped on my face ... rebelotte. Negative, of course.

Not even time to sit down as boarding begins, the first fall. My neighbor is the ball which insists spoken. Ben finally it was a nice shot. He was quickly asleep. Check

14h at home after 1:15 flight instead of 1:35.

See you tomorrow Friends! (For your reading last week ... it hurts to say that)

0 comments:

Post a Comment