Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tom Delonge Jacket The Adventure

"I keep a compass to retrace my steps, the next hug, I expect you soon "

Hello world! Tonight, the same night as you, 23 h 27 in France, Nathanne speaking. Sorry for the false joy, it's just me. ^ ^

No no, I have not hacked the blog Laeti

No no, I did not take possession of Laetitia Laetitia

No no do not give up his blog

No no, it "fair" that his PC has unfortunately rendered permanently soul. And this time, he failed to resurrect.

So I just give you some news because I am sure that when you get home, you did, as I do every night (or almost) you rushed to the computer, you went to your favorites (because of course it is in your favorites) and have come on this blog but this time you've discovered with disappointment that there was no post of the day!

At the request of Laeti I got the phone this morning, j'envahis this blog. So I published an article which is unfinished but she asked me to come and I tell you that your PC is no more. I have fulfilled my mission! Well, not to be a superhero for that, I admit ...
Good
otherwise, to give you news, all is well for Laetitia, apart from a little fatigue and especially a hurry immence annuities, see everyone, regratter of a guitar, to recapture the spirit of Christmas in the winter, concerts and many other good things ...

that, I will not dwell longer here. She will spend on the internet of her job because she wants to put a (last?) Section live from Canberra before departure / return.

Good night all! ;)

Nathanne

[Renan Luce - My roots - because this song always makes me think the creator of this blog]

0 comments:

Post a Comment