Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tetralysal And Pregnant

HAPPY 2010! Our new

Dear Comets!
I could not wait to send you my best wishes to the beginnings of this new year ...
May 2010 be for each of you a bright and beautiful year, she can bring you pleasure and fulfillment in all your projects! :-)
... and I look especially great to see you!
We meet Wednesday, January 20, at 19 h 45
around the exciting and much anticipated theme: storytelling,
presented by Elodie R. , we are pleased to welcome a few weeks of "rest" well deserved ...
We offer a meeting at the restaurant around the apple:
the POMZ, 109 Boulevard Haussmann
We will have a private room ... which will be limited to 23 people (hurry up to confirm: first in-first booked!)
Thank you confirm your attendance by return mail, I'm counting on you!
bcp I am glad to see you again ... soon!
xxxLaeti

0 comments:

Post a Comment