Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weymouth Club Membership

J 123" me sensitive and shy, spread over the public square "

Today, nothing special.
But not to say that the day was bad. Except of course for the damn experiment that has not yet triggered.

At 8:30, he fesait already hot out in shorts and tank top. Then once off the bus, I fell nose nosed with Hermia. We began talking about all along the route was simpa.
Good humor reigned as the JCSMR. On my way, everyone thanked me for my photos to my talent ... it was almost annoying! : P Then
day behind the RIG .... wait. But anyway I tested tricks to try that it works. But without result.
I continued to search for words in the dictionary. I learned to say "salt" doormat, "" burrow "," bread ", or" somnombule "and many others.

the bus tonight, I learned that BG was French . Not very hard to guess when he starts screaming in the phone that night, he goes to football at Red Hill to Alex. Anyway.

Tonight is spaghetti night bolo 'on the terrace and logbook to the end of the night.

Tomorrow (and the rest of the week) is the same time as expected, while for the occasion, we will leave the dresses =) and Wednesday is pool.

Yes, I'm happy! There's a touch of madness in the air:) See you tomorrow

Friends!

[Title: Muse - Maloh]

0 comments:

Post a Comment