Thursday, November 12, 2009

Engagement Card Wording For Friends

J 126" I'm sitting on the floor, too much heat, too much noise "

After much reflection, yes, there will be an article today.
This is also the opportunity to talk to Collins.

Collins is just indispensable. Finally particularly early on, when I got here and everything was strange to me. He is French-English, then it helps. In short, I was saying
at the beginning, we were often together, and it helped me in the slightest hesitation in my English. Then I progressed and speak the language of Shakespeare has become less difficult.
But recently, maybe 2 or 3 weeks we are always hanging together especially at work .... much to the chagrin of my colleagues who voyent troubled me in my work. (Yes, my hours behind the RIG have been casiment divided by 2, short)
So for 2 weeks, we left him. He tells me stories without beginning or end, and I give them a meaning, "annoying" at best. There's no plot either.
short, Collins, dico dear, thank you for your help these last time;)

short, not article was rotten tonight. sorry but it's getting late.
Otherwise, for the day, I quickly rsum:

  • experience that working again, because I toruvé of the problem or just
  • oel Invitation to lunch with colleagues ... or was told m'ammener my swimsuit. I experimented
  • tacos tonight. Not bad but too spicy for me.
  • casiment I finished my diary, especially with Collins;)
  • Tomorrow is Friday and this pool and it drives me to work.
  • boi-I found a box to send a package! :)

's all for now!

to you TOMORROW Friends!




[Title: The heart to pieces - Firefly]

0 comments:

Post a Comment