Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Red-violet Hair Color

" It is in our idlness In Our Dreams thats the submerged truth horns to the top. "

I'm live on Friday 13 has delayed I believe. This morning
First, my alarm did not ring. So I woke up in disaster. Then no way to turn on my PC. Time of death: 8:01.
DISASTER!

So I go to work with the computer under your arm so that IT performs the autopsy.
Arrive at work, I branhe and sends an email to the ITs. Then I try to turn it on, and there ... MIRACLE! Resucitation!

Nothing like a good emotional lift to start the day, is not it?

Otherwise, nothing really great today, except the stifling heat in the RIG Room. Not possible to work today. So I inform my supervisor told me to stop and go home, but I keep working on my diary, which has surprised! (I love my library and it's 20 degrees! <3 )

short, late afternoon, laptop on his shoulder, I was off for shipping "Post", or here either, if there 's good a place where it does not move, it's a post!
15 minutes to buy a boi-cardboard box for a package. In addition, the larger size is very small, I do not know how I'll do.
All that with 38 degrees in the atmosphere. I have never been so hot in my life. much as I love the heat, so today was unbearable.

Then came home, I at once made my package, my bag started to Tasmania and is my washing machine. Meal together outside, or it fesait still warm at 19:30.

I then begin to seek an internship for July, and I found something very squarely in the Charente-Poitoux.

I then recite poetry Montanna was fun. We talked about "Log Book" with Robert. Then I do a sort in the attachments of the synopsis.

And now I mate "CSI: Special event" ... ie "CSI: special evening." On aileur I let you because the pub is complete.
See you tomorrow
Friends (for the last item before Tasmania;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment