Monday, November 23, 2009

Loss Of Father In Law Quotes

OUR WORKSHOPS

workshops originally planned for late 2009 will be launched next year.
During the first quarter of 2010, we will offer 2 workshops with themes (which dates to be determined):
- Coaching: Booster confidence with China Lanzmann
With five basic beliefs of Transactional Analysis and "Rendezvous with myself," a powerful tool to regain confidence. A test to help me identify my weaknesses. Then the theory to see how to get out of the downward spiral of lack of confidence that I generate when I'm stressed.
- Culinary: Creation and tasting with Stephanie Biteau
Founder Cookcooning, unique culinary expression, Stephanie (a comet star!) received us in his laboratory for a relaxing, creative. .. and tasting! Note open its doors on 4 and 5 December. More information www.cookcooning.com and www.cookcoon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment