Friday, September 17, 2010

Antisocial Personality Disorder Jeffrey Dahmer

The colors that breathe

What color is your mood today?
The benefits of color are found even in the scents. That's what we demonstrated with Camille Leguay, perfumer, in my latest book "A coach for a new look. At the Beyond Beauty, the aromatherapy company Altearah Bio , based in the Gard, draws my attention on a concept of cosmetic related to color. Everything starts with a test color and I hasten to 4 questions about my favorite colors that will match bottles of colored species. These are my emotions of the moment. To regain vitality and well being, I will have the choice, then, between eau de parfum, fragrances, body oils, serums etc..
Quick buy!
My choice:
- Orange ( Sweet Orange, Lemon, Cedar Atlantic, Mandarin, Patchouli ...) : I encourage my creativity and my sensuality awakens
- Purple ( Atlantic Cedar, Lavender, Patchouli , Clove, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Geranium, Rosemary officinalis, Juniper : I recharge my energy
- Indigo ( Lemon, Cedar, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Geranium ) : I clarified my ideas
- Green pre ( Citronella, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Orange, Pine, Lemon, Rosemary, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Geranium, Lavender) : I become available to the new ...
This is known to add color to your mood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment